Dear visitors of our web portal!
When you visit our website, so-called usage data is stored on our web server temporarily for statistical purposes as a protocol in order to improve the quality of our web page. This record consists of:
- the page from which a file was requested
- the name of the file
- the date and time of the query
- the amount of data transferred
- the access status (file transferred, file not found)
- a description of the type of web browser used
- the IP address of the requesting computer shortened by the last three digits
We use this information to enable access to our website, to monitor and administer our systems, and to improve the design of our website. The data in question is stored anonymously in accordance with the Telemedia Act (TMG). The creation of personalised user profiles is thus excluded. No data regarding individuals or their respective individual behaviour is stored.
Data Transfer to Third Parties
In principle, we do not transfer your personal data to third parties outside our corporate group.
You have the option to contact us via the supplied e-mail addresses. Insofar as you provide us with personal data, we will store, process, and use this data exclusively to answer your request.
In order to design our website as required, we create pseudonymous user profiles using Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of our website. The information generated by the cookie about your website usage is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. However, we have activated IP anonymisation on this website, which means that your IP address is truncated by Google beforehand within a member state of the European Union or in other contracting state of the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of our website on our behalf, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide us with other services related to website activity and Internet usage.
You can, however, object to the creation of pseudonymous user profiles at any time. There are several ways to do so:
1. One way to object to web analysis by Google Analytics is to set an opt-out cookie that instructs Google not to store or use your information for such purposes. Please note that this option only remains valid as long as the opt-out cookie is stored by the browser. If you would like to set an opt-out cookie, please click here.
2. You can also prevent the storage of cookies used for profile creation by setting up your browser software accordingly.
3. Depending on the browser you are using, you have the option of installing a browser plug-in that prevents tracking. To do so, please click here and install the available browser plug-in.
Integration of Services and Content Supplied by Third Parties
This online presence may include content supplied by third parties, such as YouTube videos, Google Fonts web fonts, and/or Google Maps maps. This always presupposes that the providers of this content (hereinafter referred to as “third party providers”) can perceive the IP address of the respective user. Without the IP address, they cannot transmit the content to the browser of the respective user. The IP address is therefore required for the display of the content. We endeavour to only use content whose respective providers use the IP address solely for the delivery of said content. However, we have no influence on whether third parties, for example, store the IP address for statistical purposes. We inform users thusly to the best of our knowledge.
Your Rights as User
As user, you have the right to request information about what personal data is stored by us and for what purposes it is stored. In addition, you may correct incorrect data or request the deletion of data that is not permitted or no longer necessary. We are at your disposal for information, requests, or suggestions regarding data protection. You can contact our operational data protection manager at any time.
Tel.: +43 2623 75968
As of 11.10.2017